Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jack Herer RIP

THE HEMPEROR

Jack Herer has died a couple days after my aunt.This is a bad week for deaths.He no doubt was one of the Older Advocates who will be missed at hemp festivals this year.He had a heart attack and never really truly recovered.He did have some great moments and I was at one of them when he really worked a crowd.I will never forget talking with him for a couple minutes during an Oregon Hemp festival.I was surprised to See him because I heard he was ILL and He seemed real jovial.He was medicating and just enjoying PEOPLE like he always did at these functions.Your strains are Kinda old school now but still good if you grow it for an extra long cycle(9 weeks)they will be better.His books were always informative and I needed some of his advice and received it because he would answer an EMAIL.Pete Sutton the OIL man loved Jack and he loved Pete.Now there both gone Damn!!THANKS JACK GOD BLESS ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Comment There are no Rules unless you trash someone who does not deserve it.I feel if Someones Behavior Good or Bad has inspired Comments let it Stay for All To See as long as it is not Obscene.If You Happen to be Critical say something positive too please because there is Good in everyone even the Most Greedy Players.The Truth and Ethics Always Prevail.God Bless All PEACE